Standard Operating Procedure for Chapters
- Step 1: Register the new Donor on the website. Ensure that the numbers for contact on
mobile and Whatsapp are correctly entered.
- Step 2: Get the Papervidya Whatsapp number stored on the donor’s phone. (optional).
- Step 3: An initial welcome note/ message will be sent to the new donor from Papervidya.
- Step 4: Donor will raise a pickup request by sending a simple text mentioning “Date” and
“Time” for pick up on the registered Whatsapp no. or raise a pick up request through
- Step 5: End of each day a collated list of pickups will be floated.
- Step 6: Each chapter will be responsible for assigning collectors for pick up for their
respective area donors.
- Step 7: All donor requests will be closed only once the collected amount of paper has been
intimated for records in the database.
- Step 8: An acknowledgment mail/ receipt will be sent to donor mentioning the amount of
paper deposited, amount generated.
- Step 9: The amount generated through paper sale will be distributed to schools, keeping
aside 15% for administration expenses (8% for the chapter’s administrative expense and 7%
for the central administrative expenses).
Collectors have to be handled by the chapters at their end only.
The Collectors i.e. kabadiwala’s have to be registered with Papervidya and each collector
must carry the Papervidya identity card.